The Transparency Code is part of the Government’s desire to place more power into citizens’ hands
to increase democratic accountability. Transparency gives local people the tools and information they need to hold local public bodies to account.
Avon Dassett Parish Council is
required by the code to publish the following information:
- Details of all items of expenditure over
- this information is attached to the minutes of the meeting in which the
expenditure was approved.
- Annual governance statement
- the Annual Governance Statements are available on
our Annual Governance
- Internal audit
- the Internal Audit Reports are available
on our Internal Audit
- List of councillor
- details about our councillors and their
responsibilities are available on our Our Councillors page
- The details of public land and building assets
information is available within the annual Fixed Assets Schedule produced as part of our year end procedures and is available on our Assets Register page. It
is also used as a part of the annual review of our insurance requirements.
- Minutes, agendas and meeting papers of
- minutes and agendas are uploaded to this
website in accordance with the publication requirements. Please follow the link to the respective pages Minutes and Agendas.
The full details of the code are available