Avon Dassett Parish Council
Avon Dassett Parish Council

The Reading Room

The Reading Room in Avon Dassett is owned and managed by Avon Dassett Parish Council. It was given to the village as a gift from Thomas Perry, the owner of Bitham Hall in 1898.

 

The original Deed of Gift is lodged with the Warwick Records Office and available below is a copy of the wording of this document.

 

In addition there is a copy of the Land Registry Registration Document.

 

Document re The Deed Of Gift Relating To The Reading Room
This document is a word version of the original Deed of Gift together with a scanned in copy of the original Deed Of Gift
Deed Of Gift Dated 1898.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [1.5 MB]
Land Registry Registration Document re title number WK452368
This is a copy of the Land Registry Registration document.
Land Registry Registration Document WK45[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [521.4 KB]
Print Print | Sitemap Recommend this page Recommend this page
© Avon Dassett Parish Council